Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Caravel Emblem 3d Print

When polishing the trailer exterior a few years ago, I ended up breaking the old pitted Caravel Logo. So..... I scanned the logo, took it into Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and created a vector version of the logo that I then took into 3ds Max. I built a model and exported and uploaded the geometry to shapeways. I then printed it out in their base white flexible plastic. The cheapest material at the time. After I receive it ...I primed and painted it and installed it into the existing location and existing holes. Looks great even after 6 years.

Anyway...here is what the model looks like.
https://www.shapeways.com/model/upload-and-buy/758511




2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you still have this model? I'm about to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a really nice job I love the interior especially!

    ReplyDelete